Open Your Wallet, Checkbook, or Piggy Bank
Prior to adoption, all dogs are vetted, vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped. Your donations contribute to the vetting and boarding expenses for the Labradors in our care. We often accrue additional expenses for a variety of surgical procedures, teeth extractions/cleaning, radio-graphs, heart-worm treatment, infections, emergency care, as well as numerous medications.
At CLR, we believe Labs in rescue deserve the same standard of veterinary care that our own dogs receive. We could not provide that level of care without our generous supporters.
Mail a check to:
Cincinnati Lab Rescue
PO Box 30561
Cincinnati, OH, 45230
Below is a list of suggested items for our dogs in the kennel and foster care. Items must be new due to the potential spread of disease and infestation. We truly appreciate anything that is donated to help us train, transition, and care for the dogs.
- Organic or grain dog treats- unopened (used for training)
- We do not have a facility to store dog food, so if you have food, please consider a group that helps those in need
- Prong collars – medium and large
- Car seat covers
- Rechargeable dog bark collars
- Thunder shirts- large
- Nylabones, Kongs, Deer/Elk antlers – large
Donate Your Time