(Click Photos to Enlarge)
8/3/22 FOSTER UPDATE: Hi. Bitsy here. My foster dad ssaid I should send an email listing all of the amazing things I’ve learned in only two days. One thing I haven’t learned is how to type so I’m dictating this.
- My tail is meant for wagging and not tucking between my legs
- I can sleep on soft, comfortable carpet anytime I want instead of a hard floor in a kennel
- I’m done having puppies
- How to go up and down the stairs
- What a backyard is and that I can run around with my foster sister.
- That I’m house broke and don’t need to be in the kennel
- Did I tell you I’m really good at wagging my tail?
- I get to go on something called a walk. I’ve never done that before but my dad says I’m learning.
- There are people at my fence who will scratch my head if I go over and see them (and of course wag my
- There is a cat in my house. He’s small but I don’t think he’s a puppy. I like him anyhow.
- That learning to be a dog is hard work and sometimes I need to rest
- That I’m already for a forever home and I hope you come to see me soon